Over the course of my time in the education program as well as my own experience working with children I have found my sense of collaboration, creativity and interculutural awareness has really grown. I enjoyed collaborating with fellow educators in my practicum placements as well as my fellow peers throughout the program. I find that collaborating really helped me find my voice as an educator and gain confidence in myself. I really value collaboration because you can then get feedback on your ideas and get new ideas from others as well.  When it comes to creativity I found that my ability in this area has grown when creating engaging hands on lessons. I did a whole unit on sense for science and every single lesson was fun and enganging. I used random supplies to create things so that our activities would be hands on in an intentional way. Of course sometimes I still draw ideas from others and the world wibe web but still like to adapt these ideas to fit me and my students. My intercultural awareness I believe has grown as well in respect to others and myself. I had a lot of fun in my final practicum exploring the local Dakelh language and indigenous stories. I aslo idnetify as metis, but this is something that I am still currently exploring so I am having a good experince doing that.  I am also headed to a classroom in our districts indigenous choice school so, being culturally aware is going to be a large part of my job working with these specific students but it is something I like to take into every classroom I head into.  Something I would like to work on is dealing with coping startegies for myself personally and as well as my students. I have done a little bit of social emotional learning with my studnets over this program but it is something I would like to devlop more as my studnts need more support in this area.